1. How does this opportunity work? VaniTEES, LLC is a home-based rhinestone t-shirt company that is looking to partner with Independent Sales Representatives to sell Rhinestone merchandise. Sales Representatives will earn a 30% commission, after meeting a one-time sales requirement of $100.
There are NO monthly fees to pay!There are NO ongoing monthly quotas to meet!There is NO inventory to carry! There is NO downline to recruit! Simply sign up for this opportunity by filling out the Independent Sales Representative Agreement. Once you have completed the Agreement, create your Sales Rep ID so you can start selling immediately!
After you meet the one-time sales goal, every order after that will generate a 30% commission that is paid upfront to you by your customers! You just collect the payment from your customers, deduct your commission and then pay VaniTEES the balance of the purchase price, including shipping. Payments made to VaniTEES can be made online, through this website. Should you prefer to mail a check or money order, please be advised that the order will be held until the payment has cleared. VaniTEES will then complete the order and ship it directly to your customer. That's all there is to it!
2. How is this opportunity different from other direct sales companies? VaniTEES will never charge you any fees. Unlike some other companies, there are no "start-up" fees or "kit fees". There is never an ongoing quota or monthly sales minimum that you have to maintain in order to continue in this opportunity. You can sell as much, or as little as you like. There will be optional business cards that will be available for you to purchase, but they are not required.
3. Who can be an Independent Sales Rep? A Sales Rep must be 18 years of age, reside in the continental United States, agree to the Independent Sales Rep Agreement, and meet the one-time $100 sales goal.
4. How much can I make? How much do you want to make? For example, If you sell $250 worth of merchandise , your 30% commission would be $75. That's not bad for simply sharing the website or pictures of the merchandise. (Shipping is not included in your commission.) Sell when you want and how you want!
5. How do I market the T-Shirts? The best way to market the T-Shirts is by sharing the website, texting, emailing and posting pictures on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. You can sell them to your family, your friends, brides-to-be, kids, moms-to-be and anyone who loves Bling!
6. Are custom designs allowed? Yes! Should you have a customer who wants something special for their family, group or organization, you can email or text a screenshot of their design idea or image and we will create a digital mockup for their approval. This is usually done within 7 to 10 business days. There is no setup fee for this option and there is no minimum amount of t-shirts that have to be ordered. Your customer can order 1 or 100!
7. What's the turnaround time once the paid orders are placed? Orders are usually completed within 7 to 10 business days after payment. All orders are shipped by U.S. mail with a tracking number. Status emails are then sent to both you and your customer letting you know that the order is on the way!
8. How do I track my sales? VaniTEES will maintain a database of your sales that will be emailed to you on a monthly basis so that you can see the status of all of your completed orders.
9. How do I get paid? First, market the designs to sell $100 worth of merchandise. (You do not have to submit it all at once, but you won't be eligible for your comissions until you sell a total of $100.) Your customers pay you for their order upfront and you pay VaniTEES online until you meet the $100 one-time goal. After the goal is met, start selling to earn your commissions! When your customers pay you, immediately take your 30% commission and pay the balance, plus shipping to VaniTEES.
Best of all, when you start to get repeat customers who order online and reference your Sales Rep ID, VaniTEES will send your commission to you, via the Bank of America "Send Money" option! You can opt to receive these indirect commissions via your email address or mobile phone. VaniTEES will first send a small test amount to confirm that your information has not changed and then send the balance, once the test has been sucessfully completed. The funds are available to you after 3 business days.
10. How are my commissions treated? Your commissions are earned income and as an Independent Sales Rep, you will receive a 1099-MISC tax document to file with your Federal Income Tax, as required by the I.R.S.
11. How can I reach VaniTEES, if I have questions or need help? Call or Text Us at: 301.906.8337 Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org